Tuesday, February 14, 2017

All things Valentines

Valentines, it's that time of year again when all things chocolate and sweet come out to tempt you into just one piece. Here are a few things that I have cooked up to help stop the valentines chocolate war. :)

White Chocolate Covered Strawberries with a Dark Chocolate Drizzle 

To make these beauties you will need: 
4oz cocoa butter
1/4 cup heavy cream
1 T coconut oil
sweetner of choice I used 2 squirts of Vanilla Sweet drops 
1 square of 85% dark chocolate
Frozen Strawberries

What to do:
Melt the cocoa butter and coconut oil together
whisk in the heavy cream and sweetner.
melt dark chocolate.
drop frozen strawberries into white chocolate mixture and then use a spoon to place them on a pan with parchment paper. I recommend doing this step twice. 
Take spoon and drizzle melted dark chocolate on top. 
Eat and enjoy!


Heart Shaped Pancakes 

I made these using Briana Thomas 5 ingredient Waffle and just added a little red food coloring (the kids loved this).



I used the left over Pancakes to make this breakfast sandwich for the Hubs <3
(dont mind my darkened top :/ this one got a little over cooked when I stepped away to grab a baby..)

Happy Healthy Ladies!

No comments:

Post a Comment