Tuesday, February 7, 2017

The Beginning

Back in September my family and I began a journey to a new and healthier life. After pouring over the books and the blogs and finally I came to THM. What is THM you ask, THM stands for Trim Healthy Momma. Basically it is all about separating your fuels, eliminating sugar and other harmful chemicals and preservatives. You can read more about it here. The sisters do an amazing job of making this information easy to understand and put into practical practice. My goal in this blog is to explore recipes, give helpful tips I've discovered, and share our THM journey to healthy with you!


Above is a picture of my Husband and I taken over the summer. At this point he weighed 320 (at 6ft) and I weighed 185 (at 5'2). After starting this plan in September and falling off the wagon from Thanksgiving to Christmas Below is a picture of us taken in January. 

I am down to 135 and he is down to 305. 


Now I say all this just so you know a bit about who we are! Now we also have two adorable Boys (1 and 2) (eek) 


So in this blog you will find quick toddler, man, and busy momma approved recipes, tips, and personal life victories!

No comments:

Post a Comment